Tuesday 19 June 2012

Top 10 Most Disappointing Anime of 2012 So Far

Anime fans disappointed at having their expectations betrayed have listed the worst offenders of 2012 so far, although judging from the popularity of some of the titles on the list their original expectations must have been high indeed…

The ranking:

1. Natsuiro Kiseki
2. AKB0048
3. Nisemonogatari
4. Hyouka
5. Accel World
6. New Prince of Tennis
7. Fate/Zero Season 2
8. Aquarion Evol
9. Gundam Seed HD Remaster
10. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

As usual, it has to be born in mind that for an anime to be considered disappointing somebody had to expect it to be good in the first place…

Source: Sankaku Complex.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these wholeheartedly, except for Fate/Zero. Sure, I expected something a little different, but the action was great and epic, which kinda is the point of the series!

    I'm surprised that you didn't include Eureka 7 AO, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post itself is a disappointment. Why do people expect greatness from something they didn't even have a hand in making? No appreciation for what those creative minds offer you with their hard work and dedication. I accept what they have to show us for what it is with low expectations and more often than not, I find myself very pleased. Not to say I have low standards, but rather high tolerance. Nisemonogatari, Fate/Zero, Hyouka, and Accel World are surprising to see up there.

    Probably best to stay away from whatever community drew up this poll result. Smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better blame people who made this post. I'm just sharing it here, if you can see the link up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what surprised me was that AKB0048...everyone was keep talking about this show, and there's good response, is that they liked it but I don't know why this show is in 2nd place. o.O

    ReplyDelete